Biz Divas Give Back
The holiday season is upon us and there are many opportunities to give back to our communities. The Biz Divas has chosen the a family of four because of their inspiration and strength to support their father with his courageous fight against cancer. Medical bills are totaling high numbers and this family deserve to know they are supported – it’s their turn to receive. Learn more about the family here: http://troyturnerfightingthegoodfight.blogspot.com.
- Any kind of giftcards or cash donations for the family to do things together as a family would be fabulous.
- Giftcard to La Frontera (they very rarely eat out due to expense) but other restaurant giftcards would be great as well.
- Spa day or Spa services for the mother (she never pampers herself)
- Couples Massage (therapist to donate time or cash donation to pay for a therapist). The father was recently treated to a massage and said it was wonderful.
- Movies Giftcards (for mom and dad for a date night or a family outing)
- Giftcard or package to somewhere to get family photos taken
- Any kind of stocking stuffers for girls would be great. (Limited sugar due to medical conditions with the kids).
- Any kind of learning games
- Snow clothes (already has a coat), needs gloves, boots, snowpants, etc..
- Loves horses (any kinds of horse toys)
- Tub toys
Daughter (9 yrs old)
- Can always use clothes and shoes (size 7-8 in girls clothes and size 12-13 in shoes). Needs some black or brown boots and any other good shoes.
- Loves to read; could use the Warriors book series (needs books 4+), Wants to start reading the Harry Potter series
- Loves cats and fairies
- Loves to play in the tub; would love bubble bath and “The Bath Blizzard” from Kid Klean
Bring any items, unwrapped, or cash donations to the Biz Divas party on December 12. Or to arrange a dropoff or pickup contact Jennifer Jessop at 801-230-0731 or Jennifer@JenniferJessop.com.